407,50 € (407,50 € excluding EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Available on backorder
Estimated shipping date: June 4, 2020
The Zeppelin 7064-2 LZ129 Hindenburg is an iconic model of the Germanic House. Inspired by the first solid hull aerostat built by the founder of the brand, this timepiece adopts a style of Aviator most successful …
ZEPPELIN 7064-2 LZ129 HINDENBURG
Featuring a black dial, the model LZ129 is equipped with a hesalit curved glass guaranteeing an original design and resistance to micro-scratches.
The indexes in Arabic numerals are surrounded by a graduation in railway, which reinforces the vintage style of the watch.
Pleasant detail, the crown is decorated with the logo Zeppelin which by the way, was removed from the dial so as not to overload it.
On the back, a transparent mineral glass was chosen. It offers the wearer of the watch the pleasure of observing the movement in action. The movement comes from the Japanese factory “Citizen”, here is a short description:
CALIBER MIYOTA 9132
The Miyota 9132 movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the 7064-2 model. Possessing 26 jewels, it has a power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock and autonomy, full power reserve, about 40 hours.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and accurate measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock.
Finally, this mechanical watch has a 24-hour indicator at 6 o’clock, as well as a date window at 3 o’clock. What make his dial harmonious and useful in everyday life …
The leather strap of the Hindenburg LZ129 is perhaps the most beautiful surprise that we have reserved the Zeppelin firm.
The black leather “Calfskin” is hand-stitched in Germany. Equipped with a buckle clasp, it combines elegance and robustness, enough to charm the most demanding among watch lovers …
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros