ZEPPELIN ATLANTIC CLASSIC
$306,99 ($255,83 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: February 3, 2023
And if there were only one left …? The Atlantic classic would probably be in the last square of the best automatic watches at less than 250 euros.
Clean design of rare beauty, robust movement and curved glass, the strengths of this Zeppelin Atlantic Classic 8466-2 are numerous and confirm the incredible success of this Germanic timepiece, affordable price and quality finishes …
Zeppelin Atlantic Classic 8466-2
The indexes in black Roman numerals, highlighted by a black dial, immediately catch the eye and capture the attention. The light graduation, which surrounds these indexes, reinforces the classic style of this watch.
The presence of three well thought out details could also justify the North American and European craze for this collection:
– Hesalite glass – a type of mineral glass – is curved. This offers a unique design to the timepiece.
– The black topstitched leather strap is hand stitched in Germany. It guarantees a high quality for this part often neglected by the manufacturers.
– On the back of the case, there is a transparent mineral glass, offering the wearer of the timepiece the pleasure of observing the movement in action. It comes from the Miyota Caliber 8205 Japanese factory, for which we detail the main features:
The Miyota Caliber 8205, known for its robustness and longevity, equips this model 8466-2. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a day / date window at 3 o’clock and an autonomy, full power reserve, of about 40 hours.
Practical, a stop-second and a manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and a precise measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown located at 3 o’clock.
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros