$309,99 ($258,33 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: February 3, 2023
On the Zeppelin sales podium, the model 8470-3, also known as the Atlantic is perhaps the favorite watch among many fans of the German House.
Zeppelin 8470-3 Atlantic
The indexes in silver-colored numbers, highlighted by a blue dial, immediately catch the eye and capture the attention. The railway graduation, which surrounds these indexes, reinforces the classic style of this watch.
Between the 9th and the 10th hour, a 24-hour counter is placed, giving an additional charm to this timepiece that is both harmonious and elegant.
Did you say detail?
This watch uses 3 selected colors with finesse for a sumptuous style:
The blue found on the dial, here represents the base of the watch. Deposited in the center of it, it highlights with the greatest success the brilliant silver that surrounds it …
It is besides this silver bezel which offers here a unique rendering to this timepiece. Matching the indexes and the crown at 3 o’clock, the design and features of this Zeppelin 8470-3 Atlantic make it a rare product that can be worn both in the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
The third color, white, brought by the indexes and hands, comes here contrasted dark shades of the case to offer a unique design to this watch at the same time magnificent of the outside, as of the interior.
The Citizen 8217 Japan Made, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the Zeppelin 8470-3 Atlantic model. With 21 jewels, it has a 40-hour power reserve.
Practical, manual winding is integrated with the movement.
That allows a reassembly of the power reserve by the crown located at 3 o’clock, offering the opportunity to the owner of the timepiece to recharge its movement … even when it is not worn.
Finally, the timepiece has a clear glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition …
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros