ZEPPELIN ATLANTIC POWER RESERVE
$547,00 ($455,83 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: April 4, 2023Email to a friend
And if there were only one left …? The Atlantic power reserve would probably be in the last square of the best automatic watches at less than 500 euros.
A refined design of rare beauty, robust movement and curved glass, the assets of this Zeppelin 8462-5 are numerous and confirm the incredible success of this German timepiece, affordable price and qualitative finishes …
ZEPPELIN ATLANTIC POWER RESERVE
Power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock and date window at 3 o’clock provide a complete balance to the dial, making it harmonious and contemporary.
The colors, as for them, are chosen with great care: black dial – punctuated with a touch of red when the energy is exhausted – is highlighted with elegance with the silver of the box and hands. Finally, the indexes and the white logo come here to bring a final contrast to this sober, modern and infinitely beautiful dial!
Note also a pleasant detail: the Luminova is deposited at the ends of the hands, making the time readable day and night …
The Miyota 9133 movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the 8462-5 model. Possessing 26 jewels, it has a power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock and a battery life of 45 hours.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and a precise measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown located at 3 o’clock.
Finally, the timepiece has a clear glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition …
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7,5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros