ZEPPELIN LZ127 COUNT
249,00 € (175,83 € excluding EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Only 2 left in stock
On the Zeppelin sales podium, the 7666-5 Count, also known as LZ127, is perhaps the favorite watch among many fans of the German House.
ZEPPELIN 7666-5 COUNT LZ127
This model presents a distinguished opening at 7 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
Between the 4th and the 5th hour, a small second replaces the big central hand, giving off an additional charm to this timepiece that is both harmonious and elegant.
YOU SAID DETAIL?
This semi-skeleton uses 3 colors selected with finesse for a sumptuous style:
The beige found on the dial, here represents the base of the watch. Deposited in the center of it, it highlights with the greatest success the brilliant silver that surrounds it …
It is besides this silver bezel which offers here a unique rendering to this timepiece. Matching the indexes as well as the crown at 3 o’clock, the design and features of this Zeppelin 7666-5 Count make it a rare product that can be worn both in the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
The third color, brown, brought by the handmade leather strap, here comes contrasting the light shades of the case to offer a unique design to this watch both beautiful from the outside, as from the inside.
The Miyota 82S5 movement, Japan Made, renowned for its robustness and longevity, equips the Zeppelin 7666-5 Count model. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a 40-hour power reserve.
Practical, a manual winding are integrated into the movement. This function allows a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock, offering the opportunity for the owner of the timepiece to recharge its movement… even when the watch is not worn.
Finally, we will appreciate one last detail; which is a real pleasure for any lover of beautiful mechanics, namely a transparent case bottom. This allows the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition … And at any time: Enjoy!
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros