ZEPPELIN LZ127 COUNT
219,00 € (182,50 € excluding EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: November 26, 2020
The Zeppelin 8656-3 LZ127 Count watch from the Germanic House has a most inspired Aviator style. With neovintage design, this model reminds us of the refined and minimalist aesthetic of the Glorious Thirties, insisting on the legibility of the indexes and the hands in any condition …
Zeppelin 8656-3 LZ127 Count
The indexes in white Arabic numerals, highlighted by a brown dial, immediately catch the eye and capture the attention. The railway graduation, which surrounds these indexes, reinforces the classic style of this watch.
The presence of three well thought out details could also justify the North American and European craze for this collection:
Luminova-treated hands provide excellent reading in everyday life, as well as in darkness.
The brown leather strap, stitched in white, hand-stitched in Germany, guarantees a high quality for this piece often neglected by the manufacturers.
Finally, we find on the back of the case a transparent mineral glass, offering the wearer of the timepiece the pleasure of observing the movement in action. It comes from the Japanese factory “Citizen“, for which we have detailed the main features:
Miyota 821A Caliber
The Miyota 821A movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the 8656-3 model. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a date window at 3 o’clock and autonomy, full power reserve, about 40 hours.
Practical, manual winding is integrated with the movement.
That allows a reassembly of the power reserve by the crown located at 3 o’clock, offering the opportunity to the owner of the timepiece to recharge its movement … even when it is not worn.
Finally, the timepiece has a clear glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition …
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros