ORIENT STAR OPEN HEART 50H COLLECTION
515,83 € (515,83 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: August 28, 2020
Probably the most beautiful surprise of this year, this new Orient Star Open Heart Classic RE-AV0001S has something to amaze any fan of beautiful watchmaking …
Orient Star Classic Open Heart
50 hours of power reserve
Sapphire crystal, refined hands, power reserve indicator and date at 3 o’clock nestle here with elegance and perfection. Its white dial is matched with a brown bracelet with care.
This finesse and this sense of detail are also found with great art in two very distinct places; the crown is engraved with the Orient Star logo and the oscillating weight, which can be seen on the back of the watch, where the name of the brand, its logo and its origin are written: Japan.
In addition to its elegance and level of finish of the most stunning, Orient Star accompanies his timepiece with exceptional mechanics. F6F42 caliber with automatic winding, and manual winding, offering more than 50 hours of power reserve! A first in the Japan House …
For fans of precision, this mechanism has a last detail far from negligible, a stop-second. This feature allows the second hand to stop in order to provide a very picky hour.
This model also presents a “Small second” complication at 6 o’clock, marking the passage of time in an original way. This function is completed by a date window at 3 o’clock, very useful in everyday life.
Thus, a very distinguished opening at 9 o’clock offering a deep exposure to the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
To offer, or to give, this automatic low price has all the features to stay in the legend of Orient Star …
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros