LIP CHURCHILL T24
$200,99 ($167,49 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: December 14, 2022
The LIP Churchill T24 watch, also known by its code name 671270, is a true historical piece of the French brand. From the mid-1960s, the LIP design office was busy producing a quartz caliber (T24). Intended for use in ladies’ watches, this caliber, which uses simplified time setting, was finalized at LIP in 1969 by Robert Bischoff, Gérard Falin, André Voisard and Roland Plumet. LIP’s technical services will improve the T24 by making the central second hand even more reliable.
LIP Churchill T24
The size of this historical model is above all a real surprise for the Conteenium’s team. At a time when the current trend sets a diameter between 42 and 24 mm, the LIP company has chosen a return to a more modest size, flirting with the vintage style, perfectly suited male cuffs of small sizes …
The first peculiarity of the LIP Churchill is undoubtedly its reinforced glass, giving the case a convex front face. It’s a classic mineral glass that has been chosen, It offers a good visibility to the movement.
Once worn, the rectangular case embraces the wrist with great ease, allowing the watch to slide easily under a slim-fitting shirt or a tight-fitting sweater at the forearm.
The black leather strap is timeless. You will probably appreciate the high-end ardillon buckle, allowing a quick wrist setting of the timepiece.
The caliber Miyota 1L40 has a complication located at 6 o’clock, offering the bearer of the timepiece a small second.
We also appreciate the great waterproof case – for a classic watch – of 30 meters. So you can wash your hands or shower, without removing your beautiful quartz timepiece…
To offer, or to afford, the LIP Churchill T24 is a real must have in your collection of quality clocks!
|Dimensions||13.3 × 12.4 × 10.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros