ORIENT STAR CONTEMPORARY
$953,99 ($794,99 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: July 30, 2021
Orient Star, the high-end brand of the Japanese Manufacture presents its latest collection, the Orient Star Contemporary RE-AV0B02Y also known under its code name RE-AV0B02Y.
A real elegant timepiece, which has the versatility of an Executive and a Sporty watch that can be worn in the office or in our daily lives.
Orient Star Contemporary RE-AV0B02Y
The Orient Star Modern Skeleton is cleverly decorated with a distinguished open-heart at 9 o’clock, offering a deep exposure to the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
At 12 o’clock, you’ll enjoy a power reserve complication, offering a precise indication of the time remaining into the movement to operate without new energy input.
In addition to its elegance and level of finish of the most stunning, Orient Star accompanies his timepiece with exceptional movement: a F6F42 caliber with rather singular characteristics is grafted on it, offering a manual winding using the crown located at 3 o’clock.
Last but not least, the movement benefits from the stop-second function. This allows you to stop the seconds hand when setting the time of the watch, making it easy to calculate the differential “Gain / Daily loss” of the mechanical movement.
Details, Quality and Finishes
This semi-skeleton has 4 details allowing it to definitely belong to the high-end category of automatic timepieces:
- Presence of a sapphire crystal treated with anti-reflection is making the time readable in any condition.
- The case has a transparent glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition.
- Crown, oscillating weight and clasp engraved with “Orient Star” logo.
- Butterfly clasp with double push buttons for extra security.
Finally, the last detail very useful in everyday life, remains the waterproofness of this 41 mm watch: 100 meters. It helps resist any rainwater, hand washing and even showers! Enjoy
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 10 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros