ORIENT STAR 50H POWER RESERVE
$664,99 ($554,16 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: March 17, 2023
The upscale branch of Orient House presents its latest, the Orient Star 50H power reserve RE-AU0005L also known by its code name RE-AU0005L00B. A true watch piece with a design that is both Business and Casual, which can be in the office, in the evening or in our daily life.
Dome glass, curved hands, power reserve indicator and date at 3 o’clock fit together with elegance and perfection. Its blue dial is matched with a silver bracelet.
This finesse and this sense of detail are also found with great art in two very distinct places; the crown is engraved with the Orient Star logo and the oscillating weight, which can be seen on the back of the watch, where the name of the brand, its logo and its origin are written: Japan.
In addition to its elegance and level of finish of the most stunning, Orient Star accompanies his timepiece with exceptional mechanics. A F6N43 caliber with special features is grafted, offering the possibility for its owner to reassemble his watch automatically of course, but also manually. By turning the crown from the bottom to the top, you will recharge your watch and observe its power reserve level gradually increase.
For fans of precision, this mechanism has a last detail far from negligible, a stop second. This feature allows the second hand to stop in order to provide a very picky hour.
To offer, or to give, this automatic low price has all the features to stay in the legend of Orient Star …
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 10 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros