ORIENT BAMBINO OPEN-HEART COLLECTION
209,00 € (156,67 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
When the Esteem Collection from Orient manufactures meets the famous Bambino Collection, the result is just sublime!
Versatile timepiece with multiple qualities, this Orient Bambino Open-heart – also known by its codename RA-AG0002S10A – has many surprises for any amateur of fine watchmaking … Presentation:
ORIENT BAMBINO OPEN-HEART RA-AG0002S10A
Semi-skeleton dial, almost minimalist, unique mirror effect due to the special treatment of the blue dial, mineral glass dome making the Bambino Collection so recognizable, the look of this automatic is surely one of the most successful of the range “Classic” from Maison Orient …
Here, the triangular indexes replace the Roman numerals of the second Bambino, as well as the stick indexes of the third version.
This model also presents a very distinguished opening at 9 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
Automatic and manual winding movement
The Bambino Open-heart is one of Orient’s first skeleton collections featuring the latest movement of the house: the F6T22 caliber.
This one now proposes a manual winding allowing the movement to be recharged by means of the crown, but also of a stop-second. The latter is a particularly practical function to determine the ratio gain-loss in seconds of movement, thus justifying its accuracy.
To explore this caliber, it is useless to equip yourself with watchmaking tools, a simple turning of the watch on its front face will allow you to admire the open bottom that has been cleverly encrusted …
Everything is of course mounted on a leather strap embossed with a buckle matching the case. Enjoy!
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros