ORIENT MAKO 2 BLUE COLLECTION
$251,99 ($209,99 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Nippone manufacture unveils the second version of its bestseller, the Orient Mako 2 AA02002D, also known as the sweet name FAA02002D9. Often appreciated as the best alternative to the Orient Ray, the Orient Mako 2 has been designed and thought through the many returns of the owners of the first version: the Orient Mako Collection.
Orient Mako 2 AA02002D FAA02002D9
Having the same qualities as his sister (day / date indicator, unidirectional bezel, solid construction, 200 meters waterproofing), the Orient Mako 2 AA02002D is part of the Divers Watch category of the Japanese.
A detail, however, marks the difference between the Mako and the Ray, this one is on the time indication: the Arabic numerals replace the geometric shapes of the Ray, and are covered with LumiBrite – a phosphorescent material – making the time readable in the darkest places…
Listening to his customers
Often criticized for his second crown at 2 o’clock, the second version was given a slight facelift, making his lines more fluid, less crowded.
This transformation is made possible thanks to the new caliber F6922 Made in Japan, installed in the body of the watch. Benefiting from a manual winding and a stop-second, it will please – with great success – the future owner of this timepiece.
Great novelty for diving enthusiasts, the setting of the basel is now more precise, with 120 possible cliques …
These improvements have certainly placed the Orient Mako 2 as the best diver in the “accessible” watch market, making no concessions on the aesthetics of its best-known model, very endearing…
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros