ORIENT BAMBINO COLLECTION
189,90 € (158,25 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: November 26, 2020
Information: this version differs from the old model FER24005W0 equipped with Caliber 48743 not benefitting from manual winding neither the stop-seconds. This new version FAC00005W0 equipped with the new Caliber F67 benefits.
Orient Bambino FAC00005W0 or AC00005W really reflects the heritage and the mechanical knowledge of the Orient Manufacture.
The elegance of this piece and the quality of its finishes prove it, this model has a unique and timeless design: a dome-shaped mineral glass, a solid dial, a 3-hour opening with the date and a leather strap …
This Orient can be worn in any condition: office, city or even evening.
Indeed, this beautiful mechanics at a reduced price will appeal to fans of classic watches, with all the assets to stay in the legend of Orient.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros