ORIENT BAMBINO COLLECTION
$293,00 ($244,17 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Estimated shipping date: June 1, 2023Email to a friend
The Orient Bambino RAAK0705R features a red dial with bluish hands, a combination never seen before in anterior Bambino.
Another big difference between the current model and the previous one is the use of hour markers in Roman numerals. This gives a more classical look to this piece. Here, numbers are displayed in an even number sequence (2, 4, 6, etc.) as opposed to the traditional three, six, nine, twelve sequence.
- Each number is noted with one or more bars. If you wonder why “IIII” was used instead of “IV” for number four, the answer lies in the perfect symmetry of the dial. The golden needles are thinner and flatter than those found on the original Bambino.
- These fine needles are reminiscent of classic watches from the past and provide you with a perpetual journey through time.
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros
There are no reviews yet.