LIP HIMALAYA 40 MM SKELETON
$470,00 ($391,67 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Estimated shipping date: April 4, 2023Email to a friend
One of the few skeleton watches available in our shop, the LIP Himalaya 40 mm Skeleton also known by its code name 671554, responds to a growing demand from fans of fine watchmaking watches with fully visible movement and affordable price …
LIP Himalaya Skeleton
This model offers deep exposure minute after minute, second after second on the heart of the watch and its mechanism.
What a pleasure to continuously observe each beat, each gear that reveals us this French automatic watch … Rotor, barrel, balance, spiral … all the components can be observed, studied or stopped by the holder of the timepiece with each moment.
Within the store, few so-called “accessible” watches can afford the luxury of offering a fully “skeletonized” dial with a Japanese Miyota movement.
Great Amateur Pleasures
During the discovery of this model, two other details propel this timepiece on the podium of the best watches “Skeletons” to less than 500 euros:
– An automatic and manual winding movement, the Caliber 8N24.
Movement that has long made the reputation of Miyota Manufacture on the international market.
– An “Open Caseback” in other words an opening on the back of the watch highlighting the engravings made on the oscillating weight and on the back of the mechanism.
Let’s talk about “Design”
The aesthetics of this beautiful jewel leaves no one indifferent. With 40 millimeters in diameter, he marries the medium-sized male wrist with a rare ease and harmony …
The “White & Silver” color combination of the dial, matching the blue colored hands, offers a unique style to the watch, allowing it to easily slip under a traditional “Shirt / Tie” outfit, or in more casual conditions, in the evening or weekend for example.
To offer, or to afford, this automatic 2-year warranty will make a perfect “first real watch” on your wrist or will quickly find its place in your collection of quality clocks …
|Dimensions||13,3 × 12,4 × 10,5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros
There are no reviews yet.