NYLON NATO WHITE BLUE WHITE
$14,99 ($6,66 excl. EU VAT)
The NATO bracelet was born in the 1960s, at the request of the British Ministry of Defense, being originally intended to equip the watches of endowment of its armies. This military origin always resonates in its name North Atlantic Treaty Organization, OTAN in French, which refers to its inventory code: NATO G10. In fact, we have a bracelet able to withstand all the military constraints: resistance to shocks, stretching, friction, to the water. This one-piece bracelet has two strands, one of which goes under the watch and secures the watch so that the watch can stay in place even if a barrier breaks as a result of a shock. Although very resistant, the NATO has adapted very well to civil life, to the point of conquering the wrists of a large number of watchmakers amateurs…
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: January 30, 2023
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros