JUNKERS BAUHAUS POWER RESERVE
$528,99 ($440,83 excluding EU VAT)
The fascinating world of aviation is, according to Hugo Junkers, intimately linked to fine watchmaking. The watches invented by this brilliant engineer are inspired by airplanes with legendary metallic shapes… A qualitative finishing of their mechanisms as well as the robustness of the selected materials. Every look at a Junkers watch awakens the fascination of men, and women, to fly one more time…
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
If there could be only one…? The Bauhaus Power Reserve is probably one of the best automatic watches under €500.
A clean design of rare beauty, a robust movement, domed glass… the many great features of this Junkers 6060-2 exemplify the incredible success of this affordable, quality-finished, German timekeeper.
JUNKERS BAUHAUS 6060-2
The power reserve display at twelve o’clock, the date at three o’clock and the 24h display at 6 o’clock combine to create a contemporary and harmonious dial that feels fully balanced.
The colors have been carefully selected: a black dial – punctuated with a touch of red when the power runs out – is elegantly highlighted by the silver of the case and hands. Finally, the white indexes and logo bring a touch of contrast to this understated, modern and infinitely beautiful watch!
Another detail worthy of mention: Luminova has been applied to the tip of the hands, making the time readable both day and night.
The 6060-2 model is equipped with the Miyota 9132 movement, renowned for its robustness and longevity. The 6060-2 also has 26 jewels and a power reserve of 40 hours (displayed at 12 o’clock).
A stop second and manual winding are integrated into the movement. The former enables an accurate time setting; the latter, a winding of the power reserve. The crown is placed at 3 o’clock.
Finally, this watch has a transparent case back, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism.
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros