CLAUDE BERNARD CLASSIC CHRONOGRAPH
$745,00 ($620,83 excl. EU VAT)
A Claude Bernard creation is more than a mere watch; it is a miniature ‘time machine’ of engineering and design excellence forged from 500 years of Swiss watchmaking tradition. Founded in 1973, the Swiss House takes its name from a master watchmaker from the Jura Valley where centuries earlier Switzerland’s watchmaking industry had taken hold.
Precision, quality, reliability and attention to the finest detail are hallmarks of Claude Bernard watches, now distributed to more than 70 countries throughout the world.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: October 10, 2023Email to a friend
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros