CLAUDE BERNARD GENT OPEN HEART
$706,99 ($589,16 excl. EU VAT)
A Claude Bernard creation is more than a mere watch; it is a miniature ‘time machine’ of engineering and design excellence forged from 500 years of Swiss watchmaking tradition. Founded in 1973, the Swiss House takes its name from a master watchmaker from the Jura Valley where centuries earlier Switzerland’s watchmaking industry had taken hold.
Precision, quality, reliability and attention to the finest detail are hallmarks of Claude Bernard watches, now distributed to more than 70 countries throughout the world.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: December 8, 2022
Best seller of the Swiss brand, the Claude Bernard 85017 3 BUIN3 watch is much more than a masculine jewel: it is an experience.
Turning to an opening at noon, the semi-skeleton dial offers both a very classic style from its indexes, but the modern features designed by the brand’s designers reflect a very contemporary timepiece.
85017 3 BUIN3 SWISS MADE
The dial is subtly divided into two parts: a first central, guilloche, contrasts wonderfully with the second part gathering the indexes, as well as a graduation in railroad.
This semi-skeleton uses two colors selected with finesse for a sumptuous rendering:
The blue that we find on the dial and on the case here represents the base of the watch. Deposed in the center of it, it highlights with great success the silver that surrounds it …
It is also this contrast with the third color, which offers here a unique rendering to this timepiece. Deposited on the indexes and hands, the design and features of this Claude Bernard Gent Open Heart make it a rare product that can be worn both at the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
DETAILS AND MOVEMENT
The ETA 2824 Swiss Made movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips Claude Bernard’s Classic series. Modified by the watchmakers of the brand, it benefits from the skeleton opening at noon.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement. The manual winding done by turning the crown, reloads the movement of the watch; enjoying 40 hours of power reserve.
The stop-second meanwhile, allows an accurate measurement of the gain-loss ratio of the watch, causing the total stop of the second when setting the time of the timepiece.
Finally, this model 85017 3 BUIN3 has a sapphire crystal, and a transparent bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition …
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros