ORIENT WATCH BAMBINO CLASSIC GOLD AND WHITE
$304,00 ($253,33 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is Japan’s largest mechanical watch production company, established in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida. Orient has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko.
Estimated shipping date: December 14, 2023Email to a friend
The Orient Bambino, also known as the RA-AC0M01S, represents the heritage and experience of Japanese manufacturing.
Maison Orient shares with us this timepiece 60 years of creation and expertise in the art of creating mechanical watches…
Orient Bambino Classic RA-AC0M01S
The white dial and index and hands gold and opening offering the date at 3 o’clock, no doubt, we are in the Classic range of the subsidiary SEIKO.
Add to this contemporary an opening on the back allowing you to observe the mechanism, a stylized crocodile leather strap as well as a matching crown and you will obtain a unique piece at a very affordable price.
A classic at an incredible price…
The Orient Bambino range has all the characteristics of this watchmaking tradition, elegant and robust, classic but still trendy.
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros