BROWN LEATHER WATCH STRAP DEPLOYMENT
The leather strap made its first appearance on the ends of a timepiece in the 17th century, it was then a real sign of social recognition, more of a jewel than a simple utilitarian object.
It will be necessary to wait for the second half of the 19th, so that this measuring instrument is democratized on the wrist of the men, thanks in particular to the soldiers and more particularly to the pilots who made this object virile.
Brown Butterfly bracelet in genuine leather.
Please note that all the watch straps we sell are in no way official straps of the watch brands referenced on the site.
– Very resistant leather 1.2 mm thick
– Perfect sewing for diving (no threads that come undone in the water),
– Flexible and comfortable bands
_ Polished 316L stainless steel buckle and loops
_ Buckle in one piece (without pump) for maximum resistance.
Brown Butterfly model. Size available: 18mm | 20mm | 22mm | 24mm
Suitable for all watches, vintage and modern.
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros