ZEPPELIN LZ129 HINDENBURG
349,00 € (290,83 € excluding EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Only 1 left in stock
The Zeppelin 7068-1 LZ129 Hindenburg watch from the Germanic House has a most inspired Aviator style. With neovintage design, this model reminds us of the refined and minimalist aesthetics of the Trente Glorieuses, insisting on the fineness of the indexes and hands in a harmonious way.
ZEPPELIN 7068-1 LZ129 HINDENBURG
The indexes in black Arabic numerals, highlighted by a silver dial, immediately catch the eye and capture the attention. The railway graduation, which surrounds these indexes, reinforces the classic style of this watch.
The presence of three well thought out details could also justify the North American and European craze for this collection:
Hesalite glass – a type of mineral glass – is curved. This offers a unique design to the timepiece.
The topstitched brown leather strap is hand stitched in Germany. It guarantees a superior quality for this part often neglected by the manufacturers.
On the back of the case, there is a transparent mineral glass, offering the wearer of the timepiece the pleasure of observing the movement in action. This one comes from elsewhere of the Japanese manufacture “Citizen”, for which we have detailed the main characteristics:
CALIBER MIYOTA 9015
The Miyota 9015 movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the 7068-1 model. Possessing 24 jewels, it benefits from a date window at 3 o’clock and autonomy, full power reserve, about 40 hours.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and accurate measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock.
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros