ZEPPELIN LZ129 HINDENBURG
$271,99 ($226,66 excluding EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: December 2, 2020
The Zeppelin 8062-1 LZ129 Hindenburg is an iconic model of the Germanic House. Inspired by the first solid hull aerostat built by the founder of the brand, this timepiece adopts a style of Aviator most successful …
ZEPPELIN LZ129 HINDENBURG
With a white dial, the model LZ129 is equipped with a hesalit curved glass guaranteeing an original design and resistance to micro-scratches.
The indexes in Arabic numerals are surrounded by a graduation in railway, which reinforces the vintage style of the watch.
Pleasant detail, the crown is decorated with the logo Zeppelin.
On the back, a transparent mineral glass was chosen. It offers the wearer of the watch the pleasure of observing the movement in action. The movement comes from the Japanese factory “Citizen”, here is a short description:
CALIBER MIYOTA 821A
The Miyota 821A movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the LZ129 Hindenburg. Possessing 21 jewels, it has an autonomy, full power reserve, about 40 hours.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and accurate measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock.
The leather strap of the Hindenburg LZ129 is perhaps the most beautiful surprise that we have reserved the Zeppelin firm.
The leather is hand-stitched in Germany. Equipped with a buckle clasp, it combines elegance and robustness, enough to charm the most demanding among watch lovers …
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros