ZEPPELIN LZ127 COUNT
182,50 € (182,50 € excluding EU VAT)
L’histoire de la marque Zeppelin débute en 1899, lors de la construction du premier ballon dirigeable rigide par le pionnier de l’aéronautique Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Jusqu’en 1939, la société fondée par le Comte totalisa la construction de plus de 100 aérostats, en 27 différentes versions, permettant à son invention le « Zeppelin » d’entrer dans le langage courant.
Forte de son expérience dans l’aéronautique, l’entreprise Allemande Zeppelin continue aujourd’hui d’innover à travers la création de garde-temps accessibles, qualitatifs et à longue durée de vie.
Out of stock
The Zeppelin 7656-5 LZ127 Count watch from the Germanic House has an inspired Aviator style. With neovintage design, this model reminds us of the refined and minimalist aesthetic of the Trente Glorieuses, insisting on the legibility of the indexes and the hands in any condition …
ZEPPELIN 7656-5 LZ127 COUNT
The indexes in black Arabic numerals, highlighted by a beige dial, immediately catch the eye and capture the attention. The railway graduation, which surrounds these indexes, reinforces the classic style of this watch.
The presence of three well thought out details could also justify the North American and European craze for this collection:
Luminova-treated hands provide excellent reading in everyday life, as well as in darkness.
The brown leather strap with white stitching is hand stitched in Germany. It guarantees a superior quality for this part often neglected by the manufacturers.
Finally, we find on the back of the case a transparent mineral glass, offering the wearer of the timepiece the pleasure of observing the movement in action. This one comes from elsewhere of the Japanese manufacture “Citizen”, for which we have detailed the main characteristics:
CALIBER MIYOTA 821A
The Miyota 821A movement, known for its strength and longevity, equips the 7656-5 model. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a date window at 3 o’clock and autonomy, full power reserve, about 40 hours. It also benefits from manual winding.
This function allows a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock, offering the opportunity for the owner of the timepiece to recharge its movement… even when the watch is not worn.
Finally, we will appreciate one last detail; which is a real pleasure for any lover of beautiful mechanics, namely a transparent case bottom. This allows the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition … And at any time: Enjoy!
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros