ORIENT STAR RETROGRADE COLLECTION
599,00 € (499,17 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Retrograde, heritage of complex and sought after mechanics, is here presented in all its splendor on this Orient Star SDE00003B0 DE00003B Retrograde Collection.
Orient Star Retrograde Collection
Sophisticated design, the most perfect finishes and precision movement, clearly we are well in the upscale category of the Orient House …
Here 3 complications are found with harmony on the dial: a power reserve indicator at noon, a date feather at 9 o’clock and a retrograde mechanism offering the day of the week at 6 o’clock.
The word retrograde literally means a return to the starting point. This is the only mechanism that allows the hand to return to the starting point in an instant, from the position of Sunday to Monday.
In addition to its elegance and level of finish of the most stunning, Orient Star accompanies his timepiece with an exceptional movement.
A 40A50 caliber with rather special features is grafted, offering the possibility for its owner to recharge his watch automatically of course, but also manually.
By turning the crown from the bottom to the top, you will recharge your watch and observe its power reserve level gradually increase.
For fans of precision, this mechanism has a last detail far from negligible, a stop second. This feature allows the second hand to stop in order to provide a very picky hour.
In conclusion, this is 3 features that we can found in this timepiece, all protected by a sapphire crystal with an antireflection treatment, to obtain a seal at 100 meters waterproof.
Noted that we can also observe the movement in action by admiring it from the back, a plus for lovers of fine watchmaking …
|Man / Woman||
Calibre 40A50 Automatic Hand-Winding Hacking Mov’t
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros