ORIENT STAR OPEN HEART COLLECTION
589,00 € (490,83 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: January 6, 2021
The upscale branch of Orient House presents its latest, the Orient Star Open Heart RE-AT0002E also known by its code name RE-AT0002E00B. A true watch piece with a design that is both Business and Casual, which can be in the office, in the evening or in our daily life.
Orient Star Open Heart RE-AT0002E00B
The Orient Star Open Heart is cleverly decorated with a distinguished open at 9 o’clock offering deep exposure to the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
At 12 o’clock, there is a complication reserve power offering the wearer of the watch a precise indication of the time remaining to the movement to operate without new energy input.
In addition to its elegance and level of finish of the most stunning, Orient Star accompanies his timepiece with exceptional mechanics:
A F6R42 caliber with rather singular characteristics is grafted, offering the possibility of manually raising the mechanism through the crown at 3 o’clock.
Last but not least, the movement benefits from the second stop function. This allows you to stop the seconds hand when setting the time of the watch, making it easy to calculate the differential “Gain / Daily loss” of the mechanical movement.
Details, Quality and Finishes
This semi-skeleton has 4 details allowing it to definitely belong to the high-end category of automatic timepieces:
- Presence of a sapphire crystal treated with antireflection making the time readable in any condition.
- The case has a clear glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition.
- Crown, oscillating weight and clasp engraved with “Orient Star” logo
- Butterfly clasp with double push buttons for extra security.
Finally, the last detail very useful in everyday life is the waterproofness of this 39 mm diameter watch: 100 meters. What to resist rainwater, hand washing and even showers! Enjoy
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 10 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros