ORIENT MAKO XL COLLECTION
219,90 € (183,25 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: October 27, 2020
The beautiful Orient Mako also exists in XL! With functions similar to those of the classic Mako, the Orient MAKO XL EM75001BW also known as FEM75001BW will please those who see things in BIG!
On forums and blogs for example, the Orient Mako is an absolute classic and can be considered as the best automatic watch to start a collection of real mechanical timepieces…
Why is this automatic Orient watch a real success?
Tough question, difficult to answer, given the many qualities of this diver watch.
A refined and truly worked design, a robustness comparable to the best watch brands, a really light price including shipping, a waterproofness at 200 meters to satisfy diving enthusiasts, an adjustable bezel, phosphorescent hands and many others features that make this Orient Diver a bestseller in its category…
The heart of this Orient Mako XL EM75001B FEM75001BW
The exterior of this timepiece has something to bluff, but its interior can also surprise us.
Indeed, looking at this model more closely, we find an In-House movement (a specialty of Orient), which is robust and accurate. Sold at more than 100 million pieces, the caliber 46942 is one of the most produced manufacturing movements to date in the Japanese company…
Therefore, this model does not demerit its success, unchanged for many years.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros