ORIENT DAY/DATE COLLECTION
$204,99 ($170,83 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock - Estimated shipping date: February 24, 2020
In the sharp aviator style, this Orient day / date FEV0V003DH watch has something for fans of cheap, solid-movement automatic watches.
ORIENT DAY / DATE COLLECTION
Probably the most accessible model of the Nippon House, the Orient Day / Date has all of a great.
This timepiece comes with a blue dial, highlighted by aviator-style index sticks. Harmonie oblige, the “Orient Automatic” logo comes here to be placed at 12 o’clock underneath the date and is accompanied by the inscription “Orient automatic” color silver.
This same color is found, like a cherry at the top of his cake, at the tip of the seconds hand. What offer a touch of subtle and elegant detail.
Finally, the brown leather stitched with a clear seam here brings an elegant note to this Japanese timepiece.
The Japan Made Caliber 46E40, renowned for its robustness and longevity, equips the Orient Day / Date model. Possessing 21 jewels, it benefits from a date complication at 3 o’clock as well as an autonomy of 40 hours.
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros