LIP NAUTIC-SKI BROWN
415,83 € (415,83 € excluding EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: July 16, 2020
In the spring of 1967, for the centenary of the company, LIP reveals an incredibly innovative watch for the time: the Nautic-ski. First waterproof watch under water at 200 meters (20 atmospheres), the timepiece is equipped with a rotating bezel, located under the glass, allowing it to avoid any movement that could cause a nautical accident.
LIP NAUTIC-SKI 671503
This LIP watch lives to the rhythm of a Miyota 821A automatic movement of great precision. Its robust stainless steel case, 38 mm in diameter, 15 mm thick, gives it an Old School look that will please fans of vintage timepieces …
The legendary waterproofness of the Nautic-ski is acquired thanks to the screwed down case back, guaranteeing a perfect impermeability.
The indexes and the very square shape of the hands reinforce the retro style of the watch. As for the colors, the contrast between the sunny dark grey of the dial and the beige glittering indexes makes the design of the original case and paradoxically very current.
The legibility of the indexes and hands is accentuated by a Luminova treatment. A non-radioactive component that makes the time readable, even in the darkest recesses …
Proudly labeled Made In France
The appearance of this automatic watch is deeply marked by two characteristics that make it special:
- The sapphire crystal, made in Switzerland, is both domed and reinforced. There is also a transparent mineral glass at the bottom of the case, allowing the wearer of the watch to appreciate the mechanism in action …
- The double crown of the Nautic-Ski gives it a resistant dimension and helps to seal the product. The first crown located at 2 o’clock, allows the adjustment of the internal bezel. The second, in turn, has the classic function of setting the time.
Finally, we find at 3 o’clock a date complication, always very useful in everyday life.
Note that the watch comes with a beautiful leather box, a bovine leather strap, brown and perforated, and a rubber strap, more suitable for nautical sessions.
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros