LIP HIMALAYA GRANDE RESERVE 60H
$456,99 ($380,83 excluding EU VAT)
The history of the French watchmaker LIP starts in Besançon, in 1867, where its founder Emmanuel Lipmann launches a watchmaking workshop. Soon, his son Ernest upsets the discipline by creating the first phosphorescent dial, allowing a reading of the time even in the darkest recesses…
A few decades later, LIP watches will be worn by legends of the 20th Century, such as General de Gaulle, Bill Clinton and Sir Winston Churchill.
Out of stock
Behind a product there is an expertise. Today, we highlight a technique of making the dial: what a pleasure! Just a quick look to appreciate this watch. Strapped with tawny shee a warm and soft tone to your matching or contrasting clothes.
HIMALAYA GRANDE RESERVE 60H
The flagship manikin to illustrate this process is the Himalaya Grande Reserve 60h model 671670 which has gotten into its finest in the finishes of its dial.
The sunlight gives the dial, as its name indicates, the appearance of the sun’s rays. This marking consists of lines having the same intersection located in the center of the room.
This rendering is achieved by means of a bell-shaped grinding wheel in which the direction of the dial and which direction makes it possible to obtain straight lines all passing through the same central point.
The “Himalaya” watch is a flagship model of the Lip collection of yesterday and today. Produced from 1954 to 1973, various models bearing this name were put on the market. This watch will have the particularity to accompany the sporting challenges of the time and in particular those of mountaineering explorers such as Maurice Herzog. The promotion of the model was based on its reliability and robustness to any test.
Proudly labeled Made In France
The Miyota 8315 movement, Japan Made, renowned for its strength and longevity, equips this Lip Himalaya watch. Possessing 21 jewels, it has a 60-hour power reserve.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows a setting and accurate measurement of the time, the second, a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock.
Finally, the timepiece has a transparent glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition, as well as a complication date at three o’clock, always very useful in everyday life.
|Dimensions||13.3 × 12.4 × 10.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros