D1 MILANO P701
$557,99 ($464,99 excluding EU VAT)
D1 Milano is an upscale Italian House of Watches, founded in Milan in 2013 and headed by 25-year-old CEO Dario Spallone.
D1 Milano presents recognizable iconic watches. With strong forms, competitive prices, significant attention to detail and outstanding colors, D1 Milano produces unconventional Italian watches that shake the current market for premium watchmaking.
Out of stock
Probably the most original novelty of this year, the D1 Milano P701, also known by its code name ATRJ01, is a marvel of originality.
Young, dynamic, contemporary, the P701 addresses an innovative style in a redundant watch market, accustomed to the classic rectangular or rounded case. Let’s discover in detail this D1 Milano octagonal case, evolving a tool measuring time, a true symbol of men’s fashion.
D1 MILANO P701 ATRJ01
9.50 mm thick: a true technical feat in automatic watchmaking! In addition to this remarkable finesse, the dial of this P701 is equipped with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a screw-down caseback.
This design watch comes straight from Milan has a case size of 41.5 millimeters that will fit the vast majority of wrists. As the spirit of the Italian House wants, this timepiece is dressed with a rubber strap, which brilliantly embellishes the matte grey case.
Also, the logo D1 Milano is found in various places, including the back of the bracelet or on the buckle. Finally, the screwed crown located at 3 o’clock perfectly shaped, takes the hexagonal features of the case and allows the manual winding of the watch and its setting time. Let’s discover now the engine that makes this timepiece beat …
The Miyota 8N24 movement, Japan Made, renowned for its robustness and longevity, equips the D1 Milano Skeleton. Possessing 21 jewels, it enjoys a beautiful 40-hour power reserve.
Practical, manual winding as well as a stop-second is integrated with the movement. The first allows a winding of the power reserve by the crown at 3 o’clock, the second the total stop of the second central.
To offer, or to give, this automatic 2-year warranty will make a perfect “first real watch” on your wrist or will quickly find its place in your collection of quality clocks …
|Man / Woman||
Japan Miyota movement
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros