SPINNAKER DUMAS BLACK
$427,00 ($355,83 excl. EU VAT)
While the modes of movement across the oceans vary, it is sailing, the use of natural elements to move, which remains according to Spinnaker the purest form of navigation.
By combining the best of technical skills, engineering feats and determination, the world of sailing is an embodiment of the best of man. Spinnaker watches, through a combination of design, craftsmanship and noble materials, pay tribute to the world of boating, with a style that makes each piece admirable both on land and at sea …
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: October 2, 2023Email to a friend
Inspired by the shapes and designs of the 1970s watches, the Dumas represents a more muscular form in the design of diving watches. Taking its name from the famous diving pioneer, “Frédéric Dumas”, the watch evokes a capsule of diving watches specifically designed to be functional and practical in their role as diving instruments.
SPINNAKER DUMAS SP-5081-11
Possessing the same qualities as its sister (date indicator, unidirectional bezel, solid construction, 300 meters waterproof), the Dumas collection belongs to the category “Divers Watch” include “plunger” brand Spinnaker.
A detail, however, marks the difference with the Dumas, it is on the time indication. The geometric shapes replace the Arabic numerals by considerably increasing the luminescence of the watch. What make it admirable day and night …
Listening to his customers
Often criticized for his second crown at 2 o’clock, the second version was given a slight facelift making his features more fluid, less crowded.
A precise and automatic self-winding movement NH35 TMI Seiko is inside the Dumas, offering the reading of the time and date, as well as the internal mechanics visible through the back of the exhibition case.
A robust stainless steel bracelet fits the wrist of the user but is perfect for wristbands.
With a more muscular and bold silhouette, the watch is based on more interesting forms, more industrial, which captivated the imagination of watch designers in the 1970s, for both aesthetic and aesthetic reasons. A solid octagonal watch frame is surmounted by a 120-click mineral crystal unidirectional rotating bezel with light calibrations.
Measuring 44mm in diameter and 15mm in thickness, the watch offers 300m water resistance in a relatively compact marine grade stainless steel body. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens offers durability and clarity of vision.
|Dimensions||11,5 × 10 × 8 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros