ORIENT SYMPHONY ROMAN
$180,83 excl. EU VAT)(
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches, created in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida. Orient has the distinction of producing all of its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient becomes an exclusive Seiko subsidiary.
Estimated shipping date: December 11, 2023Email to a friend
The Orient Mechanical Contemporary also known as RA-AC0E01B represents the heritage and experience of the Japanese manufacture.
Maison Orient shares with us this timepiece 60 years of creation and know-how in the art of creating mechanical watches …
ORIENT SYMPHONY ROMAN RA-AC0E01B
Black dial surrounded by worked silver, indexes and hands also silver and opening offering the date at 3 o’clock, no doubt, we are well in the Classic range of the SEIKO subsidiary company.
Add to this Symphony an opening on the back allowing you to observe the mechanism, a stylized stainless steel bracelet as well as a matching crown and you will get a unique piece at a very affordable price.
A classic at an amazing price …
The Orient Symphony range includes all the characteristics of this watchmaking tradition, elegant and robust, classic but always trendy, this Orient Symphony 3 will adapt to your style in all circumstances …
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros