ORIENT SYMPHONY COLLECTION
$151,99 ($113,33 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Orient Symphony FER2700CW0 ER2700CW represents the legacy and experience of the Japanese manufacture. The Orient House shares with us more 60 years of creation and know-how in the art of creating mechanical and automatic watches.
Orient Symphony FER2700CW0 ER2700CW
In this Orient Symphony, the white dial is surrounded by a nice silver color which is brought by the indexes and the hands. A small window offers the date at 3 o’clock, no doubt, we are well in the Classic range of the subsidiary company of Epson-Seiko.
Add to this Symphony an opening on the back allowing you to observe the mechanism, a stylized stainless steel bracelet and a matching crown and you will get a unique piece at a very affordable price.
Amazing value for money
The Orient Symphony range has all the characteristics of this watchmaking tradition, elegant and robust, classic but always trendy, this Orient Symphony FER2700CW0 ER2700CW will adapt to your style in any circumstance …
|Man / Woman||
ORIENT calibre 48743
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros