ORIENT SCOOT COLLECTION
$220,00 ($183,33 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
The Orient Scout FDB0C005Y0 also known by its code name DB0C005Y, is a model that goes straight to the point, where the readability of the time has been a priority from the first pencil!
Firm features, robust design and raw colors, no doubt, we are well in the range “sport” of the Nippone manufacture.
Orient Scout FDB0C005Y0 DB0C005Y
This model presents a distinguished opening at 9 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this singularity so appreciated …
This semi-skeleton uses 3 colors selected with finesse for a sumptuous rendering:
The broken yellow, which is found on the dial, here represents the base of the watch. Deposited in the center of it, it highlights with great delicacy the shiny silver that surrounds it as well as the stitched brown leather.
It is also this stainless steel bezel that offers a unique rendering to this timepiece. Matching the white and black indexes and hands, the design and features of this Orient Scoot make it a rare product that can be worn both in the office, in the evening or in our daily lives.
Three interesting details present on Orient Scoot FDB0C005Y0 DB0C005Y pleased the team of Conteenium:
- The clasp is a stylized pin buckle, engraved with the initials Orient. It creates a real difference and reinforces the sporty style of the timepiece.
- The chosen leather is qualitative. The Maison Nippone is not known for equipping its watches with the best leather bracelets … Exception made on this recent model, which benefits from a bracelet “Qudewe” has a long life.
- Finally, the hands are treated with Luminova, guaranteeing a readability of the time in any condition!
To offer, or to afford, the Orient Scoot is therefore a genuine piece of manufacturing, which will be a perfect entry into the world of watchmaking or will quickly find its place in your collection of quality automatic watches!
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros