NUBEO DEEP SEA BLACK
$438,33 excl. EU VAT)(
While man can claim to have conquered the land on Earth – or Terra Firma – it is some surprise to discover that indeed that only 5% of the Ocean floor has been mapped. Above us, 100 kilometers above sea level lies the Kármán Line, commonly representing the border between the Earth’s atmosphere and outer space. Man has barely scratched through its understanding of the outer world, which remains as much a mystery as the seas below. Nubeo portrays and takes inspiration from both the space and sea to create timepieces in tribute, in function and in design. Each Nubeo timepiece is defined by performance, functionality yet with a design language that blends the organic and natural with the industrial in a manner that makes for a truly unique exhibition of time.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: March 30, 2023Email to a friend
|Dimensions||14 × 13 × 12 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros
There are no reviews yet.