EDOX LES VAUBERTS CLASSIC BLACK
$1.062,99 ($619,99 excluding EU VAT)
Since 1884, EDOX has been designing, producing and distributing hand-assembled Swiss-made watches around the world. The Genevez-based company (canton of Jura, Switzerland) employs talented watchmakers and is equipped with modern equipment to respect the ancestral traditions and expertise of the legendary sandglass brand.
One of the peculiarities and strengths of the Edox brand lies in the construction and quality of the components of the watches. From backed-up backing to ultra-complex boxes to crown protection, Edox has mastered the art of combining functionality and design.
Only 1 left in stock
Sometimes it is useless to say too much. Some watches speak for themselves. This Edox men’s jewel is probably of this class of product …
Pure dial, sober, almost minimalist, the Collection Les Vauberts of the Swiss House is a pure timeless wonder.
EDOX LES VAUBERTS CLASSIC BLACK
The Edox model The Vauberts, also known by its code name 80106 3C NIN represents all the heritage and know-how of the Swiss house.
With a very classic dial, this timepiece has an opening date at 3 o’clock, as well as the traditional hour and minute central.
The chic and elegant of this watch probably come from the colors used with good taste. The silver case comes here contrasts finely sumptuous black dial, and the leather of the bracelet. The silver gray used for the marking finally allows a great readability to the watch …
Finally, any lover of beautiful automatic will appreciate the sapphire crystal used on the front of the watch. Ultra-resistant, it will allow the wearer to avoid any micro scratches that can damage the glass. If the exterior is flattering, discover now the interior of this timepiece …
Movement and precision
The ETA 2824 Swiss Made movement, renowned for its robustness and longevity, equips the models of Edox’s Les Vauberts series.
Modified by the watchmakers of the brand, it has an opening on the back allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in action.
Practical, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The manual winding done by turning the crown, reloads the movement of the watch; enjoying 40 hours of power reserve.
The stop-second meanwhile, allows an accurate measurement of the gain-loss ratio of the watch, causing the total stop of the second when setting the time of the timepiece.
|Man / Woman||
EDOX CALIBRE 80A BASE SW 200
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros