AVI-8 HAWKER HURRICANE
$306,99 ($255,83 excl. EU VAT)
Over the years, the best engineers, scientists, designers and pilots have come together to produce state-of-the-art machines designed for the crucial purpose of defending a country. By immersing itself in history, aeronautical engineering and its heroism, AVI-8 makes watches with innovative design and unique technique, with the promise of creating accessible, precise timepieces and over all robust.
From the case to the dial through the bracelet is more than a watch that transmits the brand AVI-8 is a passion.
Shipped within 48h to 7 days
Estimated shipping date: February 2, 2023
This limited edition commemorates the epic Battle of Britain, perhaps one of the most significant air battles of the Second World War. This piece is a work of design and detail that required more than a year of research, sketching and meticulous productions.
The many details inherent in the 4094 collection make it more than just a watch. It is a nomadic testament of the battle itself. The 43mm diameter case is carefully polished, giving life to a vintage pilot’s watch equipped with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
AVI-8 HAWKER HURRICANE AV-4094-04
With 1963 aircraft involved in the Battle of Britain, AVI-8 decided to produce exactly 1963 pieces representing each plane … and the intrepid pilots who were flying them. On the left side of the case, an individually applied plate is hand-engraved with the unique serial number of each watch. Each owner of this watch will belong to a very closed group of fans of beautiful watches and collectors.
On the right side of the case, there is the RF marking D. The symbol “RF” refers to the Polish squadron 303 – also called Hurricane, which was only the most successful squadron of the Battle of Britain. ..
The dial is an intriguing blend of depth and detail. We find cream indexes, matched with great success on the grey dial. These colors were obviously not chosen at random. They refer to the propellers found on the Hurricane, which also had white at their bases, and yellow at their ends …
Finally, the transparent bottom of the box allows to visualize the reliability of the self-winding mechanical movement: a Miyota 8215, 21 jewels, meticulously personalized by a cut rotor in the shape of the Hurricane …
|Dimensions||10.5 × 10.5 × 9.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros