ORIENT SOMA COLLECTION
158,25 € (158,25 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: August 4, 2020
Inspired by successful male models, the Orient SOMA FER2K002W0 also known as FER2K002W0 is a feminine watch with a paradoxically unique character …
Orient SoMa FER2K002W0 ER2K002W
For many years in the Nippon House, men enjoy a model of the most charismatic of the brand: Orient Bambino and its reissue in Roman style, the Bambino II. Featuring Roman numerals, fine hands and a date window at 6 o’clock, the very classic and sought-after design has propelled this collection into the top 5 most popular Oriental watches.
It is therefore natural that the Orient Watch company has declined the flagship model of the Bambino range to create an original product in line with the values of the manufacture: a movement of quality, an aesthetic timepiece and an affordable price.
Case in white color 37.5 mm, worn by a white leather strap genuine 17 mm, the style of this SoMa does not go unnoticed. The golden hands also strongly contrast the squared dial, giving all its charm to this automatic watch for women.
2 details particularly pleased the team of Conteenium, the non presence of the logo “Orient” at twelve o’clock, sometimes overloading the timepieces of the brand, as well as the shape of the hands, tightened at their ends accentuating the feeling of lightness and finesse of this Orient SoMa.
To offer, or to afford, this timepiece Orient is a perfect gift for any introduction to the world of fine watchmaking …
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros