ORIENT HAPPY STREAM OPEN HEART
$278,00 ($231,67 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Estimated shipping date: October 5, 2023Email to a friend
The Happy Stream Open heart collection of the Japanese House is surely one of the most appreciated by modern women of East and West, lovers of beautiful mechanics.
Orient Happy Stream Collection
This model presents a very distinguished opening at 9 o’clock offering a deep exposure on the heart of the watch and its mechanism. Each beat is thus visible in detail, giving this timepiece this much appreciated singularity …
An open globe, showcasing precious stones, surround them.
These crystals are 9 on the dial. For the sake of aesthetics, the upper part, where are written the Roman numerals “XII”, does not benefit.
At 3 and 6 o’clock, there are 2 diamonds faceted. Symmetrically, in harmony with the dial that displays a starry night.
Note: The colors of stars twinkle as you move the watch.
An aesthetic and functional work
On the back, an opening allows to glimpse the movement of the watch, the caliber F6T22, proposing a power reserve of 40 hours.
Roses and the Orient logo are also engraved on the back, accompanied by the inscription:
Fairies bring happiness to you
The brown leather strap brings a final touch of aesthetics, offering this timepiece a unique and sumptuous style.
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros