ZEPPELIN NIGHT CRUISE
$531,99 ($222,49 excl. EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Estimated shipping date: February 3, 2023
The latest German brand, the Zeppelin 7264-5 Night Cruise – which can be translated as “Night Cruise” – takes us on a journey through its creative ship, where modernism combines with its classic design and classicism. its mechanics. Discover a watch … like no other.
Zeppelin 7264-5 NIGHT CRUISE
This model presents a power reserve complication at twelve o’clock, playing the role of the energy gauge, as well as an opening giving the date at 3 o’clock.
At 9 o’clock, the Nippon movement offers another complication, an indication this day, very useful everyday.
Case side, a black PVD (physical vapor deposition) was chosen. It is a metallization process, allowing a surface treatment to achieve metal coatings. This process, borrowed from heavy industry, gives a dark hue to the treated parts, mainly watch cases.
It will also appreciate the waterproofness 100 meters from the watch, allowing increased resistance to perspiration and weather …
The Japan Made Miyota 9100 movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the Zeppelin 7264-5 Night Cruise. Possessing 26 jewels, it has a power reserve of 40 hours and 28800 beats per hour!
Practical, manual winding is integrated with the movement. It allows a reassembly of the power reserve, through the crown at 3 o’clock.
The “plus” of this automatic watch is most likely its transparent glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism until the last wheel …
Finally, we will appreciate the great readability of the watch, equipped with highly phosphorescent hands and indexes, allowing a reading of the time in any condition!
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7.5 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros