ZEPPELIN FLATLINE RDM
$550,99 ($366,66 excluding EU VAT)
The history of the brand Zeppelin begins in 1899 with the construction of the first rigid balloon by the pioneer Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin. Until 1939, the company founded by the Earl totalized the construction of more than 100 aerostats, in 27 different versions, allowing his invention, the “Zeppelin”, to become a common word. With its experience in aeronautics, the German company Zeppelin continues today to innovate through the creation of accessible, qualitative and long-lived timepieces.
Out of stock
The Zeppelin 7366-3 Flatline model is a subtle blend of originality and useful complications. Purified style of rare beauty, robust movement and curved glass, the advantages of this timepiece are numerous and justify the incredible success of this contemporary model.
ZEPPELIN FLATLINE 7366-3
By shifting the movement of the 7366-3 by 30 degrees, Zeppelin House offers an original design with a midnight blue dial in its timepiece.
The power reserve indicator is found between the twelfth and the second hour, the date window – initially at 3 o’clock – is present at 4 o’clock. On the axis of the crown.
Finally, the 24-hour indicator and the Zeppelin logo are placed at the ¾ of the watch, making it harmonious without being overloaded.
The Miyota 9132 movement, known for its robustness and longevity, equips the 7366-3 model. Possessing 26 jewels, it has a power reserve of 40 hours when the movement is at full load.
Convenient, a stop-second and manual winding are integrated into the movement.
The first allows an adjustment and a precise measurement of the time, the second, a reassembly of the power reserve by the crown located at 4 o’clock.
Finally, the timepiece has a transparent glass bottom, allowing the wearer to observe the mechanism in any condition …
The leather strap of the Flatline Power Reserve is perhaps the most beautiful surprise that we have reserved the firm Zeppelin.
The hand-stitched “Calfskin” black leather in Germany comes with a butterfly clasp. Connected to the loop, it prevents you from inadvertently dropping your watch, enough to keep your timepiece for long generations …
|Man / Woman||
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros