SPINNAKER FLEUSS 150M BLUE STEEL
262,50 € (262,50 € excluding EU VAT)
While the modes of movement across the oceans vary, it is sailing, the use of natural elements to move, which remains according to Spinnaker the purest form of navigation.
By combining the best of technical skills, engineering feats and determination, the world of sailing is an embodiment of the best of man. Spinnaker watches, through a combination of design, craftsmanship and noble materials, pay tribute to the world of boating, with a style that makes each piece admirable both on land and at sea …
Only 1 left in stock
Estimated shipping date: July 6, 2020
Henry Fleuss is widely regarded as the inventor of the first submarine breathing apparatus (SCUBA) in 1878. This invention was successfully used for the first time in 1880, perhaps more than any other human appraisal. a new planet under the waves to discover
SPINNAKER FLEUSS 150M BLUE
The Fleuss vintage time series is inspired by the work of Henry Fleuss and the first intrepid divers who helped develop the mechanisms of underwater discovery.
Equipped with a screw-down crown, the waterproof case at 150 meters ensures impermeability. Displaying the date at 3 o’clock is a subtle but still useful complication.
The SEIKO NH35 movement, Japan Made, renowned for its robustness and longevity, equips the SP-5055-03. Possessing 24 jewels, it is visible thanks to a transparent background. offering more than 48 hours of power reserve! A great first at Spinnaker
The main dial also contains an applied minute marker ring and a square shaped index that corresponds to the stick-shaped hands. All were also covered with Luminova Swiss material.
Dressed in a water resistant stainless steel bracelet, this diver allows a successful underwater exploration.
Paying tribute to legends of the exploratory dive, the FLEUSS will dress your wrist in your daily life, or during more marked adventures …
Note that the NH35 movement has an automatic and manual winding, as well a stop-second.
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros