ORIENT SUN AND MOON SKELETON COLLECTION
$471,99 ($393,33 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
The Orient Sun and Moon Skeleton AS0002B, also known as RA-AS0002B10B is not a simple timepiece. It’s an experience.
As the brand’s best-seller, the contemporary design of the first versions is here swapped for a unique style, mixing apparent movement and day-night complication; the whole offers to this timepiece a particular style that we propose to discover here …
Orient Sun and Moon Skeleton RA-AS0002B10B
A true symbiosis between style and complexity, the latest jewel of the Japanese brand responds with excellence to the ever more selective criteria of its passionate watchmaking public.
Featuring a sumptuous off-white dial contrasting insistently with the gold of the hands and indices, the case of this Orient Sun and Moon Skeleton is full of glowing details …
Complication of the Sun (rising)
From the opening “skeleton” at 9 o’clock, to the complication Sun and moon maintained by 2 visible screws, the subsidiary manufacture of Seiko Epson did not lack originality:
The Sun and Moon complication is highlighted by 12 black marbles – reminiscent of the 12 months of the year – and 60 marbles around the indexes.
The Orient logo was intelligently centered at noon, to bring a touch of oxygen to the dial… without overloading it.
エ ク セ レ ン ス は 細部 に
“Excellence is in the detail”
Sapphire crystal, logo crown, stainless steel bracelet, transparent …
The features of this automatic watch with 40 hours of power reserve confirm a value for money difficult to compete.
The owner will have no trouble appreciating the medium-sized case, 42 mm out crown, which will leave no indifferent eyes …
Finally, this Orient Sun and Moon Skeleton AS0003S benefits from the new home movement, the Caliber F6L24, offering automatic and manual winding, as well as a stop-second!
To offer or to give, this Orient Sun and Moon Skeleton easily find its place on the wrist of lovers of fine watchmaking.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros