ORIENT SUN AND MOON BLACK COLLECTION
$331,99 ($276,66 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
Too stylish to be ignored, this Orient Sun and Moon – also know as the ET0P002B or the FET0P002B0 – combines with excellence a classic style and a high sense of know-how in the watchmaking field.
Japanese know-how at the service of beautiful watchmaking
3. This is the number of complications inside this timepiece. In addition to the harmonious and successful style that these complications bring, they offer a real functional aspect that will delight enthusiasts.
On the black and silver two-tone dial, there is a day indicator at 2 o’clock, a moon phase at 10 o’clock and finally, a small opening which gives the date at 6 o’clock.
These complications and the thoughtful design of this Orient Sun & Moon bring a truly unique aesthetic look to a timepiece of this price range.
Note also the presence of an “Open Caseback” in other words an opening on the back of the watch revealing the oscillating weight and other parts of the mechanism …
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9.4 × 7.3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros