ORIENT STAR ELEGANT COLLECTION
365,83 € (365,83 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stock
Voted “Watch of the Year” in 2017 in the Classic category by the Conteenium team, this Orient Star SEL09003D0 Elegant 2 is a real wonder …
Orient Star SEL09003D0 EL09003D Elegant
Dome glass, curved hands, power reserve indicator and date at 3 o’clock fit together with elegance and perfection.
Its blue dial is matched with a navy blue bracelet. This finesse and this sense of detail are also found with great art in two very distinct places; the crown is engraved with the Orient Star logo as well as the rotor, which can be seen on the back of the watch. All the cogs have a common characteristics: they are all made in a unique place, Japan.
In addition to its elegance and level of finish of the most stunning, Orient Star accompanies his timepiece with exceptional mechanics. A 40N52 caliber is grafted, and offers the possibility for its owner to recharge his watch automatically of course, but also manually. By turning the crown from the bottom to the top, you will indeed observe the power reserve level gradually increase…
For fans of precision, this mechanism has a last detail that we all love: a stop-second feature. This feature allows the second hand to stop, in order to provide a very precise hour.
To offer, or to afford, this automatic low price has all the characteristics to stay in the legend of Orient Star …
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium SAS 50 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris France
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros