ORIENT SMALL SECOND COLLECTION
$335,99 ($279,99 excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
The Japanese Manufacture is once again presenting a watch jewel of exceptional quality and charm. The Orient Small Second EZ09003B – also known by its code name FEZ09003B0 – makes us travel in the art of harmonious and refined complication …
Orient Small Second EZ09003B FEZ09003B0
The Orient Small Second features a sleek black/silver dial, elegantly contrasting the matte gray indexes of the timepiece.
At 6 o’clock, we find the Small Second function, marking the passage of time in an original way. This function is juxtaposed, with great success, to the date complication at 9 o’clock.
Setting the date is intuitive and convenient, pulling the crown one notch and turning it up to down.
Power reserve and sapphire crystal
The other very popular complication on this model is the power reserve indication at 12 o’clock. Designed in the form of a railway, it designates with great precision the remaining time of operation of the movement, without the needs of recharge.
Covering the dial, sapphire crystal – appreciated for its scratch resistant qualities – was preferred to mineral glass. We can find the two triangle symbolizing the Sapphir glass under the Orient logo at 3 o’clock.
In addition to its sober design of the most successful, this timepiece has two details that will satisfy its owner: a waterproofness to 50 meters, to withstand hand washing, rain and perspiration, and an open case-back : a transparent caseback, that will let the owner admire the mechanism on the back of the watch…
In the era of the times, this Orient Small Second FEZ09003B0 will highlight with the greatest success the wrist of the modern man…
|Man / Woman||
ORIENT caliber 46J53
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros