ORIENT SENTINEL COLLECTION
$214,00 ($178,33 excl. EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
The Orient Sentinel Collection FAC05006B0 also known as AC05006B, surprised the team with its seemingly minimalist look, which has many unsuspected qualities …
ORIENT SENTINEL COLLECTION
The black dial, matching the bezel and the crown, allows this Orient Sentinel to be worn in any condition …
The indexes in Arabic numerals are discreetly implanted under the indexes in sticks, offering an astonishing singularity to the look of the dial.
On the back, we find an “open-case back” – understand “transparent background” – suggesting the mechanism of the timepiece. Rare rare in Orient, the movement has a stylized oscillating weight and signed the logo and inscriptions “Twenty-Two Jewels”.
UNDER THE HOOD
The Orient Sentinel benefits from the new movement of the Manufacture Nippone, Caliber F67, enjoying 3 very significant functions:
The manual winding, done through the crown, reloads the movement of the watch which has 40 hours of power reserve.
The stop-second meanwhile, allows an accurate measurement of the ratio gain-loss of the watch causing the total stop of the second when setting the time of the watch.
A complication date at 3 o’clock is also present, it has an easy setting by pulling the crown a notch and then turning it up and down.
At a limited price, this Orient AC05006B FAC05006B0 will delight a male looking for a small diameter automatic watch (40.5 mm on it) and looking great!
|Dimensions||11,5 × 9,4 × 7,3 mm|
|Man / Woman|
|Case Diameter (millimeters)|
Return and ExchangeYou have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
Conteenium chez N'LOG - DUHAMEL ROUTE DE BEAUCHÊNE 27600 CHAMPENARD
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
DeliveryWe propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping. An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros