ORIENT SAPPHIRE POWER RESERVE COLLECTION
239,00 € (190,83 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
Information: this version differs from the old model FD0K004B equipped with Caliber 40N40 not benefiting from manual winding or stop-seconds. This new version FAF03004B0 AF03004B equipped with the new Caliber Orient F6N benefits.
This timepiece FAF03004B0 AF03004B is out of step with the classic products of the Orient House …
Risky but successful bet for the Japanese firm that achieves with this piece an original work on both the substance and form.
Power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock, opening giving the date at 3 o’clock, mineral glass, Roman numerals on the main axes and 21 jewels movement (include 21 jewels) turn this watch into one of the best value for money in the “Sport” range of the Orient brand.
|Man / Woman||
Orient Calibre F6N
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros