ORIENT RAY 3 RED RUBBER
239,90 € (165,83 € excluding EU VAT)
Orient Watch Company, more commonly known as Orient, is the largest Japanese company producing mechanical watches. Founded in 1950 by Shogoro Yoshida, Orient Watch has the particularity of producing all its movements in-house. In 2009, Orient became an exclusive subsidiary of Seiko Epson Group, itself a subsidiary company of Seiko Group.
Only 1 left in stock
The Japanese factory unveils the second version of its best seller, the Orient Ray 3 RA-AA0011B, also known as AA0011B. Usually chosen as the best alternative to the Orient Mako, the Orient Ray 3 was conceived and thought thanks to the feedback the owners of the first model (the Orient Ray Collection) gave.
ORIENT RAY 3 RED RA-AA0011B
The watch has the same properties as its sister (day/date indicator, unidirectional glass, resistant construction, waterproof up to 200m). It is part of the Seiko “Diver watches” category.
However there is a small detail that distinguishes it from the Mako one, on the hour indication: Arabic numerals stand for the geometric forms of the Orient Way, and are covered of LumiBrite – a phosphorescent material – which enables you to read hour even in a dark place…
ATTENTIVE TO CLIENTS
Usually criticized for its 2nd crown on the 2nd hour, the second version had a little lifting, which made its lines more fluent, less cluttered.
This transformation was possible thanks to the new F6922 caliber Made in Japan, and set up inside the watch. Now that it has a manual reassembly and a stop-second, it will successfully make you glad to have it.
Big news for diving hobbyist! The glass adjustment is now more precise, with 120 clicks available…
These improvement had certainly make the Orient Ray 3 the best affordable diver watch, by making zero concessions on the most famous model’s aesthetics, which is a little bit appealing…
|Man / Woman||
Orient Calibre F6922
Return and Exchange
You have 30 days to try your product(s). For any reason, you can return your oder at this address:
50 rue de Ponthieu
- If the client makes use of his right of return within 14 days, then it is the right of withdrawal. The client will be automatically refunded.
- If the client makes use of his right of return between the 15th and the 30th day after receipt of the parcel, in this case it is not the right of retraction that is activated but a customer advantage offered by Conteenium to its clients. The the refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- If your product is available in demand, we do not proceed to any refund.
We propose various type of delivery methods for a worldwide shipping.
An order must be over 50 euros to be shipped freely in Europe.
- EUROPE - Mondial Relay: free delivery at home or a relay point.
- EUROPE - Happy-post: free delivery at home
- WORLDWIDE - FedEx priority home delivery at 9,99 euros
- WORLDWIDE - DHL express home delivery at 9,99 euros